Tuesday, October 21, 2008

CONFIDENCE IS A MUST!

CONFIDENT! CONFIDENT! CONFIDENT!
HEY! WHO SAID I CANNOT DO IT??
I CAN. I WILL. I AM CONFIDENT. MORE THAN EVER!


like this sweet toothless confident gurl.....

or perhaps something like over smiled lil' boy.....

or maybe this when there's nothing in this world could stop my confidence from growing HUGE....
or maybe i would turn out this worse (not bad wut..huh?). but, at least
I AM CONFIDENT OF MY OWNSELF!
xtra note: - thx babe, for making me see one of the most important things in life which i almost lost it.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

So proud of u! u go gurl! caiyok!

Anonymous said...

1 more thing, sorry r babe...tgh syiok cerita,"tanggungjawab" kol la...hehe...neway,panjang umur,murah rezeki,gossip lagi...huwarghhhhh..

hajar kasri said...

hhmm....aku buat2 paham je mlm tuh..sakit ati sbnrnyer nih..

x la...u lent ur ears to me was more than wut i need.. plus the meaningful inspirational advices. worth my every pennies nak byr bill oi! haha..

thx again babe(& also to my other frens)... i wud NEVER trade dis relationships for anything..;)

Anonymous said...

Slamat hari raya hajar...
maaf zahir dan batin...
kenal tak?
bila nak dtg kedah lg, tgk my baby???

hajar kasri said...

eh hai!
kak long eh? how r u?
ank sedara sy ape kabar? mesti dia cute ikut aunty dia ni kan..mmm..tau..
send la pixies baby kat saya..
nk tgk!!!!

Anonymous said...

yup, u know me aaa....i'm fine..
nak tgk gambar baby...?
masuk link http://rosrusli.fotopages.com
byk gambar dia kat sana...

Anonymous said...

I have to agree, you do sound confident but sometime, you sound insecure especially when you talk about certain topics. :)

Whatever it is, resolve it! Phew.. I've been leaving this blog for far too long. So many entries but so little time. But i'm confident, I'll manage all tonight! :)

hajar kasri said...

u r rite.. i am.

take ur time! this blog aint going anywhere.