Sunday, May 31, 2009

No Tobacco Day!


After all the government efforts of TAK NAK MEROKOK campaigns which meant to bring down the number of smokers, the public just seems to be so mental-blocked and totally ignorant with the message beyond it. Well I guess the (hardcore or social) smokers would read "Merokok Merbahaya Untuk Kesihatan" as "Merokoklah Lagi....please...".

Other side jokes that were creatively created from this 'community’ to reciprocate the sickening images resulting from the smoking habits (which being shown on every cigarette box) so it could be hidden from their sights are:
1. Not looking at the box every time a cigarette is being picked out.
2. Transfer the cigarettes into their own casing.
3. Block the image with thumb. (aku tak paham asal tactic ni bangang sangat!)
4. Re-positionize the box-wrapping-plastic upside down to get the so-called covering sticker.
5. Buat dek jer pasal tak heran langsung……

Are’nt these nonsenses fondly called as self denial???

I know this sounds pretty harsh to my own sibling, my kazens and my frens. But hey, I love u guys so much that I don’t want you to let your supposedly blissful life just because of this health-endangered habit…alrite.. ;)

Besides promoting all the smoking quitting products (since u already knew about it), I might rather suggest all of you to start saving the money from buying cigarettes and spend them for my present instead… ok per!

2 comments:

jajaOHgon said...

Ja.. sebelah opis jer.. hihihi

hajar kasri said...

depan la ja...hehe