Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Between fantasy & reality, how far do they affect u? Err...or rather me?

Just got back from the office & went to the kitchen straight with Gaby meow-ing while tailing me (daily scenario...) hoping me to get her more food which she had just finished it a minute ago. Malas nak layan, i went to the dinner table, saw fried tempe with sambal ikan bilis, grabbed the yummylicious & sitted infront of the 'idiot box'.

While i was switching endlessly from one channel to another, suddenly my finger stopped clicking the controller in reflex. HOUSE! Yesterday's episode! Alamak....lagi 10 minit jer?? So self-grambling was continued of how silly i was not to switch to AXN the moment i turned the tv on. Well actually there was nothing extra-ordinary for me not knowing the repeat hour of House as i've been watching it religiously on monday nites except for last nite. All because i went to support the malaysian team & it turned to be me promoting Indra Putra to change his profession. Jual murtabak ke, bela lintah ke, tanam cendawan ke, ape saje pekerjaan halal lain la asalkan yang tak melibatkan B.O.L.A.

Aiissyy...tengok ape aku ngarut ni? Tak nak citer psl benda ni pun. Tak penting. The ultimate point of me writing this is because.......

......Kutner's sudden death. He's dead. I was really wiping my tears away. Tak tahaannn weh..

Gosh, i cant believe that he'll be out so soon from this drama. I've been following this brilliant epitome ever since i fell in love with all the characters as well as its storyline. However, i think the latest season of bringing in 3 new doctors were the smartest initiation so far done by the director. And taking him out of the casts was the lousiest, uncoolest & bangang-est attempt in all drama history. hhmpph...sungguh tak bijak!

Besides the wacko House, Kutner was the most anticipated person that made me jumping on the sofa impatiently waiting everytime the drama is about to start. Dun ask. I had my own reason for liking this guy so much. Bukan nak angau tak tentu hala or gotten emotionally involved about unrealistic characters/stuffs, but its just the "whole" him is surprisingly has too many freaking similarities with manusia yang hidup di luar fanstasi. Got it? Hhmm...faham pun.

How cud they do this la. Kao meng arrrrr!!! Lei hai mey kao choww?? Wa pu che tao woo.... isk....isk.... isk... Ta de mud mao study lagi tao. Haiya! Kasi potong betul!

0 comments: