Monday, November 3, 2008

18SGPLSX - Restricted to female readers only!

To GUYS, u may not want to read this + I dun need your comment please. Its between girls & im dead serious.


What’s up with the profile-non-stop-viewing, adding, commenting, messaging and as if those things aren’t enuff yet, updating pixies on purpose with 1 objective - trying to make me mad or jealous..??! excusez-moi?? U really think I care? Im very much beyond that OK! Grow up woman! Im sorry but u actually got the wrong person. I don’t give a damn about u or anything that relates to u and please do the same with me. Have u ever heard of a word respect before? Does word privacy ever exist in your dictionary??

U really thought that I have all the time in this world to think about your stuff when I have loads of reportings piling up on my desk, zillions of other major things & problems in my head??? Huh???? Don’t u have anything more serious to do than what u are doing now? Gosh! This is ridiculous. And u expected me to reply? Are u kidding me? I dun even know u! Are u out of your freaking mind? My God, what is wrong with people nowadays lar??? aiiyyoo!!

Why must u try so hard pretending to befriend with the person when u knew it would be the hardest thing to do? Common, stop bullshitting everybody else and importantly yourself for the reason that it certainly brings zero benefit to u.

Are u some kind of intimidated of me or what? What would u get in return if u are so ga-ga over your partner's ex? Would that makes your partner loves u more? And u think u have the advantage before him as u knew every single detail (from up to toe) about his exes?

Lemme tell u something la ok, all of these psychopath behaviours simply show how unsecured & immatured u are! So stop touching and holding on at your partner’s past!

I certainly perplexed with the state of mind of people who are actually busying themselves getting updates of their boyfriend’s exes. Fine if you know where to stop your walking at, but interfering that someone’s life is what people call as an act of a STOOOPID ASSHOLE.

My conclusion of all these are none other than time wasting, non-accomplished motive, soiled intention, exposing self-stupidity and pretty much a nuisance.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

bravo hajar.....

hajar kasri said...

aku tau siapa kau wahai saudari anonymous... hehe.
ko kan dok ofis memanjang la surfing internet eh..iisssyy jealous aku.

Anonymous said...

cik..3G jom....


hehehehe

hajar kasri said...

eh hai! lamanyer la x dgr citer!

ekram, drpd u habis duit byr utk
3G tu, ade eloknya klau duit tu digunapakai untuk blanja i minum kopi. starbucks pun jd la kan.. i x demand lebey2..