Tuesday, March 31, 2009

930am --> Vitagen --> Zombie --> Constipate --> House

Yup. 9.30 was the time I clocked in today. I was 1 hour late to work. The moment I opened my eyes I heard mom was knocking on my door & asked me “tak keje ke hari ni?”. And I was like “ya Allah…keje! Im late!”. Sms my boss jap telling her that I’ll be late coz tak sedar langsung and apologized for that.

Masuk ofis, check with Yanti ade orang carik tak – takde – GOOD! Check any urgent emails, sempat bukak yang work related ones jer. Baru nak bukak email yang noti-noti & kinky-kinky, banyak plak benda-benda lain mengacau. They all ni tau-tau je bile aku ade kat tempat tau. Nyampahss…….



Yup. Today, vitagen made me looked like a salesgurl. Iras-iras awek promoter kat Tesco pon ade gak. Citernyer, last Friday as I was on the phone with k.azwa asking her to clarify certain things (a very petty one but u kno la how small things cud make an inexperienced accountant’s life go haywire...buhsan!), the topic turned to Vitagen. WHY? HOW? SO? I kno. Sangat tiba-tiba kan… lek la, nak citer rr ni. K.azwa dapat beli vitagen murah – 15 bottles for RM10. Knowing that, mesti la aku nak order gak. Dah alang-alang aku order, aku pun war-warkan citer ni to my department. So I collected the order & today is its delivery. Dari proses mengangkut, ke proses menge’sort’ sape punyer, ke masuk dlm plastic, ke proses menjual extra bottles yang akak tu dah bawak, ke bawak naik trolley to my dept level, ke masukkan dalam fridge.

Even though it sounds ‘biar betik! baiknyer ko nak tolong buat semua ni…leceh jer, dah la keje tengah banyak tuh”, but that was when Allah taala gave me something in return. Kepala aku sket je lagi nak terhantuk dengan palang besi mase tengah jalan ke loading bay tu, Alhamdulillah sebagai asbab, aku sempat mengelak. Yanti was more than willing to help me from unloading to delivering the drinks (padahal dia tak order langsung tapi siap enjoy hepi hepi lagi..eheh). Kakak yang jual tu plak teramat la sportingnyer (K.Ila nama dia) and those who had no idea WTH all these vitagens were doing there, non-stop asking & pushing us to sell to them (ni kakak tu la yang best kan..aku tukang tolong je la..).

Hhmmmm….mungkin setengah orang yang baca ni mungkin akan fikir – “tak de kena mengena pun!”. Its ok. But this was what I realized. My mom always taught me to relate between things that had happened/aftermath with what may cause it to happen. It’s a reciprocating concept. The simple idiom is better known as a blessing in disguise. Believing it, teaches me to be more relax & somehow more grateful.


Yup. Bile aku tengok kat cermin petang tadi, peergghh! Muke giler tak siap…belum sempat aku nak tanya k.yati, dia dah sound dah – “Weh! Betul la….muke awak hari ni sebijik macam ZOMBIE!”. Including her, that was like 4th to 5th time I was being ‘zombiazed’ by people at the office man! Eerrrgghh…..i just cudn’t care less.. ;p

Yup. I hate this but to admit that im sooo having such a critical constipation (for couple of weeks already). Please dun ask me to eat banana or betik or whatsoever dat cud make my bowel movement easier. Tried everything but none worked for me. Julap je tak try lagi. Nak carik kat mane ek? Seng sei ke pharmacy ke kedai pak mat tepi simpang 3 tu yang ade jual? Ooooooooohhhhhhhhh………


Yeah baby! Watching a one hell of an arrogant-misanthropic medical genius-effortlessly handsome-egoistic-bad mouthed-naughty-matured-teaser-deep thinker-hard ass- professional doctor is definitely made my day. Today’s episode was one of the best so far in season 5. Two thumbs up for both – the disease diagnosis as well as the side story.

Like this line so much: -
House: C’mmon! U need to give me a phone call. Im a doctor. When sumone is calling u up to 3 times, it shows somebody is dying. So which one u think is more important?? (faking it!)
Police: huh! isn’t there any better doctor to do that for u…? (sounded cynically)
House: u’ll be surprise to know it!!

Hahhahaha!!!! My all time fave la… cudnt live without it. Im House-addicted! ;D

0 comments: