Sunday, August 17, 2008

Happy Anniversary Mom & Dad

Yesterday was mak & ayah’s 40th wedding anniversary.. suddenly mom said to us “eh, hari ni anniversary mak & ayah la…hehe.. klw ayah ade, mesti mak dpt present nih..but I've nvr bought anything for him..hahahaha”.. she laughed & still looked so radiant in her 65 years of age. The strongest woman ive ever met. The most faithful wife ive ever live with. Untung ayah dpt life partner mcm ni. We could still remember how ayah had prepared her a present just few days before he was admitted & passed away on friday morning within the same week. As if he knows it was his farewell gift to mom. The memories remain intact in our brains. They were very much deserved & complemented each other. InsyaAllah, jodoh mereka di akhirat juga.

Ayah, how I wish u were here. Lepak & melayan kerenah-kerenah your 10 beloved grandchildrens (nk msk 11 in 4 mth to come, insyaAllah). anwar has just finished his exam @ darul ulum (mat tu happy giler exam hafazan dpt 100%..huhu), nadia is gracefully grown as anak gadis sunti & standing way taller than her maksu, amir is still comfortably blur, iman is doing great with his math but hampeh in bahasa..haha.., amin is famously known with his gelak & of course melalak yg amat kuat!, alysa still holding her “mak enon” title strongly (taken from me kan ayah kan…) + liat sungguh nk solat, umair dh hilang loghat indon dia, akif…masyaAllah, perasan diri dia power ranger kaler biru, suhaib..hhmmm..loves his mom’s armpit..berkepit 24/7 and your currently youngest grandchild - baby khadijah..the loveliest & most sombong with her dah tak-chubby-cheek among all. 14th of Aug was the 10th year we have proceed with our lives without u being around. Never a day goes by that I didn’t think of u. Smlm, mase tgh drive nk g ofis, i was really sobbing without me realizing it. I (infact the whole family I must say) miss u dearly dad.

Forgive me for not being a good daughter all these while. Allah maha kaya ayah, He made me realized that im nothing without Him & our family. I felt like someone has woken me up & given me a second chance to rectify wut I did to myself & our family. I didn’t know my troublesome, egoistic behaviour which leads to stoooopid decisions, have nearly caused me to lose our family. I thought the world is spinning around me. Alhamdulillah, mak & the rest were non stop prayed for me. Nevertheless my frens. They all protected me like im their sister. Im beyond speech, guys... a big TERIMA KASIH to each & everyone of u. This realization is nothing compared to anything in this world. Terima kasih ya Allah atas nikmatmu….semoga ia akan berkekalan insyaAllah. Amin.

Newayz, happy anniversary mak & ayah… ;)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah! Happy Anniversary to Mak & Ayah too! Ermmm... Can I call them that? ;)

hajar kasri said...

errr?????????? better stick wit makcik je kot..huhu

Anonymous said...

Darn! Ok... Maybe 1 day then... Hahaha!