Thursday, August 28, 2008

the most unproductive day... huhu

Today I could say I was practically doing nothing except for sitting and listening and eating and sitting again and listening again and eating again and sitting again and listening again and eating again and sitting again and listening again………uweeeekkkk…

The seminar was freaking dreary with its sounds-exciting-topic (Understanding Generally Accepted Accounting Practices in Malaysia) but having a dull constituent. The main subject in the discussion was very simple - wordings that have been used in GAAP, MASB as well FRS which UK and Malaysia have been practising since 1980s are ambiguous.. TU JER!

I thought 1 day escaping from office would be great, but unfortunately it didn’t turn out to be “my way”…hehe.. I guess the only group that really “enjoyed” the topic so much were auditors lar… not us as the practitioners. Lagi satu, the foods were so not up to what we expected.. c’mmon la Concorde!

Balik pulak hujan… hhmmm..

Tomorrow im going have loads of reports stacking up until they reach the ceiling on my desk.. eeerrgghh… Tak nak wat homework leh tak??? Haiya..im such a lazy lady as the clock ticking to 9.39pm. Stopping by to do my blog rajin pulak ;p

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well... Doing nothing is hard work. You'll never know when you'll finish. Think about it... :)